Sharon Dental Offers Teeth Whitening to Show your Beautiful Smile
Why Should You Whiten Your Teeth?
Have you’ve always wanted a beautiful white smile? Have your teeth yellowed over time? Or are you unhappy with the staining that results from drinking coffee, tea or cola? Whatever your reason for wanting whiter teeth, you’re not alone. Just like we all have different hair and skin color, people also have different tooth color. Some teeth are more yellow than others, while others yellow with aging. Your natural tooth color can also be affected by many factors such as:
- The natural aging process
- Using tobacco (smoked or chewed), drinking coffee, tea, colas or red wine, and eating pigmented foods such as cherries and blueberries
- Accumulation of plaque and tartar deposits
- Ingesting too much fluoride when teeth are forming gives teeth a “mottled” look
- Treatment with tetracycline antibiotic during childhood
- Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brown, gray or black colour
There are many benefits of teeth whitening done professionally at Sharon Dental.
Teeth whitening is typically the least expensive and the most straightforward cosmetic option for patients who want to improve their smile. While teeth whitening obviously isn’t going to fix cracked, damaged, or broken teeth, it can drastically improve the smile of patients whose primary issue is dark yellow- or brown-stained teeth.
We offer the latest in in-office and take-home whitening procedures for you
- The boost in confidence and self-esteem that comes from a great smile
- A younger more attractive appearance
- A beautiful smile for a special event such as a wedding, job interview or class reunion
- The best chance to make a positive first impression on others
- To simply reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
Before beginning any whitening procedure, be sure to consult with Dr. Paul Elliot at Sharon Dental. His years of dental clinical experience and knowledge of whitening procedures can help you evaluate which teeth whitening treatment is most suitable for you! Book an appointment today!